Let's take a look at how you can find specific content from Twitter. You can do this by creating a filter that only shows Tweets.
How to set it up?
1. Start by creating a New Filter from the filter drop-down menu.
2. Navigate to the Sorting By drop down menu and pick "Fastest Engaging" to see trending content - that is all stories that are getting the most engagement per minute (likes, retweets, comments, etc.)
3. Scroll a bit further down, and, in the "Countries" section, type in and select your Country to get the most relevant stories.
4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Filtering panel and in the "Platform" section, select "only posted" for Twitter.
5. Set the timeline for your filter. We recommend selection 12h - 1 day.
6. Remember to save your filter!
If you're looking into a specific Twitter account in EzyInsights and can't find it, copy paste the link to the page you'd like to add in the Publishers field, and follow the instructions from there.